Terms and Conditions:
The following Terms and Conditions that govern the relationship between you (client) and LongWalk Adventures Tour andTrekking (P) Limited (here in after referred as “The Company”), Registered Company Number 2018/072. We therefore request you to read following terms and conditions and get more knowledge about cancellation policy and certain limitation of liability.
1.Booking your trek or tour
A ‘trip’ refers to any product tours or activities that you buy which includes all Nepal Trekking, Nepal hiking, Expeditions Tibet, Bhutan or other adventure programs. The booking is confirmed once the company sends a confirmation invoice or email to the Client. The date you receive invoice is the point when contract between the Company and the Client comes into existence. Before your booking is confirmed and contract is finalized, the Company reserves the right to increase or decrease brochure prices. We do not charge any cost for sharing information of your trips to Nepal.
2.Deposits requirement and cancellation charges:
You are required to pay us $250 in advance to book your trip/tour for the confirmation of your trip to arrange hotel, Flight tickets and vehicles. The rest of amount will be paid upon your arrival in Nepal before the trip. To ensure your better accommodations it is necessary to book your trip on the right time however; we also accept late bookings.
3. Payment Methods: The payment of deposits can be transferred via Wire/Bank Transfer in the bank account of Company.
4. Cancellation by the Client: Any cancellation by a Client can be made by writing and acknowledged by the Company. The cancellation charge is determined by the date on which the request to cancel is received by the Company or its Agents. Also you can postpone your trip too.
5. Cancellation Charges: In the case of cancellation: 15 days prior to the scheduled departure date, 50% of your deposit will be returned. In case of cancellation less than 7 days before the departure date, your deposit won’t be returned.
6.Medical conditions and special requirements: The Company must be notified of any medical conditions or any other mental and physical conditions. Failure to notify the Company may result the no right to refund and cancellation of the trips by our company. Every medical condition is the client prior responsibility. The Company is not responsible to provide any special facilities unless it has been agreed by the Company in writing. Medical facilities vary from country to country and the Company makes gives no warranties in relation to the standard of such treatment.
7. Injuries and Evacuation: Longwalk Adventures would not be liable for any injury / health conditions/emotional or other conditions suffered by the Client during the trip. The tour package does not include any personal insurance. Hence, we advise the Client to take insurance package on your own country above 4000 m high, They are covering for medical emergencies and Helicopter rescue.
6. Contingency: In Nepal, there are some unexpected circumstances during your travel or trek such as bad weather for many days, rainfall/snowfall/ landslides. In such case, depending on conditions; the agency will try its best to remedy and ensure your stay in the best conditions, without additional cost. However; we are not responsible for changes due to weather conditions, poor state of roads, paths, delays or flight cancellations, overbooking in air transport, roads and hotels, and a change in international exchange rates, political problems, strikes, changes in tourism rules of a country, the health problems of one or more participants, mechanical problems of an independent or anything that is outside of our control. Any additional costs (transport, accommodation, food, guides and porters wages …) driven by one of the cause listed above, or any other cause beyond our control will be at the customer. There will not be any refund policy on such circumstances.